ATTIC VENTILATION & INSULATION LAKE COUNTY
We have insulation installers and attic ventilation technicians that service Lake County.
Some of the problems we have seen frequently in Lake County include, attic infestations. While not exclusive to Lake County, we see many squirrel, raccoon, and even bat infestations. As small as these creatures are, and as cute as they look – they can do significant damage to your attic and what they leave behind can be a health hazard. Click here to learn more about attic infestations.
Tips for homeowners:
- Inspect your inside your attic and your soffits for signs of animal damage (don’t ignore unexplained noises coming from your attic space)
- Check your home for air leaks around windows, doors, light fixtures, and electrical outlets. Air sealant is an affordable way to improve living space comfort
- Check your level of insulation. Click here to learn more.
- Examine your intake vents – look for vent panels under your eaves or soffits. Learn more about intake vents here.
- Try to minimize the use of your attic to storage.