Residential Energy Efficiency Rebates
Save up to $3,000 for attic insulation with rebates offered through the City of Naperville. The following details the program.
The City of Naperville Electric Utility is offering rebates for homeowners who install energy-efficient attic insulation and replace single-pane windows.
- To qualify for the rebate, applicants must be residential Naperville Electric Utility customers who own or rent their residence.
- Improvements must be purchased and installed after Jan. 1, 2021.
- The rebates are limited to 50% of the project, including material and installation, with a $3,000 maximum rebate for each energy-efficient improvement.
- Customers could qualify for a maximum rebate of $6,000 if they installed both attic insulation and energy-efficient windows.
- Rebates will end when all funding is allocated.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their current utility bill showing they are a contributor to the Renewable Energy Program at the $5-per-month level or above. Renewable Energy Program contributions are the source of funding for these rebates. For more information and to sign up for the program, visit www.naperville.il.us/renewable.
The Attic Experts – Insulation & Attic Ventilation
Contact us to schedule your free attic inspection. We can also help you complete your rebate application.
Hurry While Funds Last!
The Rebate Fund is limited so take advantage as soon as possible. This is a big saving opportunity to cut your utility costs by up to 50%. Attic insulation offers a great ROI.